Premium Spain Travel Plan
We’ll plan your trip to Spain according to your interests. To understand this service, please remember that you won’t have to worry about planning your trip to Spain.
Does this service suit you?
If you’re a traveller who likes some things booked –hotels, a few guides, a few activities–but also wants flexibility, this is the service for you. We’ll make sure the itinerary has a perfect overall flow and balance, and we will work with you on recommending flights, hotels, plus an activity and a restaurant for each day. This program works well for the traveller who wants structure during the day along with the flexibility needed to discover things independently, but with high-quality recommendations.
You’ll only have to make your bookings once we will find the best flight to take, the best place to stay or the best tour to take. The reason we won’t make any booking is that we want to prove that we don’t receive a commission from any hotel, restaurant or Spanish guided tour. All the places we’ll suggest are the ones I think are strongly suited to your tastes and needs.
However, we’ll be happy to make the bookings if you’d prefer it.
How does the Premium Spain Travel Plan work?
How to get your customized tour in Spain
1. Initial Consultation, introduce yourself
We will start talking about your dream trip: when you’re going, your interests, your travel pace, any existing commitments or pre-existing constraints.
As in the 7 days coaching service, email is the best means of communication if you want to ensure clear information and get everything in writing.
Send us an email introducing yourself including information on the following:
- Number of days you will be in Spain.
- Number of travelers in your party.
- The dates, if you have them.
- Your interests and goals for this trip. For example, you could include some of the following in your trip: castles, churches, great food, great wine, cooking classes, vineyard tours, hiking, skiing, soccer, beaches, mountains, hot springs, history museums, aquariums, theme parks, opera, pubs, views, outdoor markets, festivals, shopping.
- Describe an ideal travel day so I have an idea of your travel pace.
- Describe, if you can, an ideal trip that you have done in any other European city
- Describe, if you can, an ideal trip that you have had in another European city.
The more specific you are about your interests, the better our answers will be and the more efficiently we can work together.
We’ll reply to you and ask you for further information if necessary. If we are confident that we understand your needs, we’ll inform you that we can start working on your project immediately, in which case you’ll be able to make a payment of 30% of the value of the service.
Want to know more about fees? Please refer to the Services and Fees Comparison Table.
2. Planning written itinerary and first payment
Spain At Your Pace will put together your proposed dream itinerary. We’ll make changes or adjustments until you are ecstatic about your trip.
You will use your Spain at Your Pace written itinerary during the trip. It includes day-by-day details of activities along with suggestions for other things you might enjoy if you have the time and energy. It contains contact information for all hotels, tours or guides, opening hours and entrance fees for attractions, and train or boat schedules where relevant. In summary, it’s your assurance of complete peace of mind.
Take a look at our Spain At Your Pace Sample Itinerary from Tarifa to Barcelona
3. Second payment
When you’re completely happy with your written travel itinerary, you’ll have to make the second payment: 70% of the value of the service.
4. On-trip support
If you need help during your trip, feel free to call. Spain At Your Pace is happy to try to sort out misunderstandings, negotiate on your behalf where possible, or just converse in Spanish when needed.
Once you return home from Spain, you’ll receive an email that allows you to make a review of the service on the website
The Premium Spain Travel Plan fees
USD58/ trip day, payable through PayPal in 2 times:
- The first 30% of the total cost once I start working on your trip
- The second 70% of the total cost, once I give you the final written itinerary
Services and fees comparison table
Check out the following comparison table, to figure out the service that better suits you:
Plan your dream trip to Spain, with my coaching. Over the course of seven days you will get my travel advice, including: I will plan your trip to Spain. You'll visit Spain with a written itinerary specifically tailored to your interests and budget
7-days travel coaching
USD 250* / 7 days coaching
Premium Travel Plan
USD 58** / each travel day
Plan your dream trip to Spain, with my coaching. Over the course of seven days you will get my travel advice, including:
I will plan your trip to Spain. You'll visit Spain with a written itinerary specifically tailored to your interests and budget
* USD 250 ** USD 58
or get one hour conversation with one of our Spanish travel consultants for just USD29 (EUR€20.00)!
- Feel free to send us any enquiry about any doubt of travelling around Spain or about any question concerning Spain at Your Pace’s services.
- Maybe you’ll be interested in Spain at Your Pace to just help you and giving advice on how to create a tour in Spain with our 7 day Travel Coaching service.
- Or you might start hiring our 1-hour Spain Travel Advice service
- Click on the next link if you prefer reading our blog about travelling around Spain.