7-days Spain Travel Coaching
We can start from scratch, with suggestions on what cities to spend time in, based on your interests. Or, if you’re farther along than that, you can ask for detailed recommendations for activities, hotels, restaurants or local guides.
Here are some examples of questions that people have:
- Guidance on your overall itinerary, including which places to see, and how long to spend in each place – all based on your interests.
- Specific suggestions for each day based on your interests; recommendations for hotels, restaurants, guides and activities.
- Budgeting advice (such us what to expect to pay for visiting the Alhambra in the high season).
- How to go from Madrid to Barcelona?
- Which is the best way to get to Barcelona from London
- Transfers from the airport to your hotel
How does 7 day Spain Travel Coaching service work?
We can work together and creating a tour in Spain for you it will be very easy following the next four steps:
1. Initial consultation, introduce yourself
Email me or Skype –your choice–and give me your questions. Tell me what you think would work. Based on my experience, email is the best option if you want to have clear information and get everything in writing. However, Skype is acceptable too.
Send us an email introducing yourself. Be sure to include information on the following:
- Number of days you will be in Spain.
- Number of travelers in your party.
- The dates, if you have them.
- Your interests and goals for this trip to Spain. Such us whether want to include any of the following in your trip: castles, churches, great food, great wine, cooking classes, vineyard tours, hiking, skiing, soccer, beaches, mountains, hot springs, historical museums, aquariums, theme parks, opera, pubs, views, outdoor markets, festivals, shopping.
- Describe an ideal travel day so we get an idea of your travel pace.Describe, if you can, an ideal trip that you had to any other European city
The more specific you can be, the better we’ll be able to work for you!
One of our Spanish Travel Consultants will reply to you and ask for further information if necessary. If we are confident that we fully understand your needs, we’ll inform you we can start working on your project immediately.
Want to know more about fees? Please, refer to the Services and Fees Comparison Table.
3. 7-days coaching
Once we are confident that we fully understand your needs, we’ll send an email that initiates and marks the seven-day period. Any questions you have already sent will be answered within 24 hours.
After the seven days of coaching, you’ll have to send us the payment of the value of the service (USD 250) through PayPal.
Once we finish the coaching, you will receive an email to allow you to make a review of the service in our website.
7-days travel coaching fees
Each seven-day coaching period is USD 250, payable through PayPal. You’ll have to pay it at the end of the seven-day period.
If you decide at the end of the seven days that you’d like us to plan your trip–which means you want to contract the Premium Spain Travel Plan–the coaching fee will be credited toward our trip-planning fees.
Services and Fees Comparison Table
Plan your dream trip to Spain, with my coaching. Over the course of seven days you will get my travel advice, including: I will plan your trip to Spain. You'll visit Spain with a written itinerary specifically tailored to your interests and budget
7-days travel coaching
USD 250* / 7 days coaching
Premium Travel Plan
USD 58** / each travel day
Plan your dream trip to Spain, with my coaching. Over the course of seven days you will get my travel advice, including:
I will plan your trip to Spain. You'll visit Spain with a written itinerary specifically tailored to your interests and budget
* USD 250 ** USD 58