Want to travel to Spain?
Welcome! If you want to travel to Spain and need some help planning your trip, you’ve come to the right place.
We want to help build your next trip to Spain in a customized way. Just for you. Together we can create your dream trip to Spain.
What will you get from Spain at Your Pace?
We offer services to meet your travel need:
- Personalized service from a native Spanish travel consultant
- Consultation about where to go and what to see in Spain
- Research on the best values in flights to Spain
- A written itinerary specifically tailored to your interests and budget
- Research on hotels and accommodations
- Recommendations and bookings for internal transfers (rental cars, trains, buses, boats, planes, etc)
- Recommendations for the best in restaurants, tours and day trips
- Ongoing support throughout your stay in Spain
- … and much more!
Check out Spain at Your Pace’s services for travelling around Spain
You want to plan your trip by your own, but you might need some help for the first tips. Or maybe you are further along planning your trip to Spain, but you are getting stuck at some point. At that moment is when you need to contract our service 1 hour Spain Travel Advice
As Spaniards and experienced travelers we’ll be your travel councilor during 7 days in the planning of your trip. That way, you’ll get the most out of each day in beautiful Spain!
Get your customized itinerary for your trip to Spain. You won’t have to waste precious time reading guidebooks or looking for the best fares. We’ll take care of it for you!
Spain travel highlights.
Barcelona: Enjoy walking along Barcelona streets and visit Sagrada Familia and some of the main Gaudi’s buildings
Madrid : busy atmosphere, huge museums and good tapas in the capital of the country
San Sebastian: Go for a surf in Mundaka or walk along la Playa de la Concha before having some pinxos and chacolí in one of the restaurants of this beautiful city
Granada: One of the main attractions in Spain is located in Granada: The Alhambra. Deffinetelly worth to visit!